Strippers arrested for going 'bottomless' | Crime
MECKLENBURG COUNTY - Six adult dancers from clubs in Mecklenburg County have been arrested after a six month sting operation.
Officers with the Mecklenburg County ABC Law Enforcement Division and the Pineville Police Department investigated eight adult entertainment clubs in Mecklenburg County.
As a result of the sting, six women were arrested and charged with Indecent Exposure for exposing themselves below the waist, which is illegal in North Carolina when alcohol is served.
- Christina Pierce from Gentleman’s Club
- Brittney Delcont from Paper Doll
- Jessica Smith from Paper Doll
- Amanda Ammons from Crazy Horse
- Rebecca Kirkpatrick from Crazy Horse (charged with 2 counts)
- Robin Brown from Baby Dolls (charged with 2 counts)
Nine other warrants have been issued by officers for adult entertainers working at the eight locations investigated.
- Falon Cooksey (Gold Club)
- Tisha Grimes (Gold Club)
- Alyssa Jones (Gentleman’s Club)
- Alita Lingerfelt (Gentleman’s Club)
- Fae Kane (Uptown Cabaret)
- Joana Smith (Leather & Lace South)
- Katherine Merriweather (Leather & Lace South)
- April Williams (Leather & Lace North)
- Shirley Williams (Leather & Lace North)
As a result of the investigation, Mecklenburg County ABC officers will submit the violations for Conduct on License Premises, Entertainers and Conduct and Employee Consuming.
Top Concord Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Investigators honored after elementary teacher busted, convicted in child porn ring
- Woman convicted on drug charges from 2011 case
- "Baker's Dozen" indicted on meth charges, more arrests likely
- "Music Millie": 80+-year-old woman teaching inmates in youth prison
- Man to be deported after serving time for sex offense
- A special contribution from Salisbury Police Chief Rory Collins
- NASCAR Truck Series trailer stolen from Rowan business park
- Police: Former foster parent charged with sex crimes against kids
- "I know that guy!" Man caught after victim takes his picture and lets sheriff give to media
- Wanted man now faces charges for guns, drugs at Lakewood Apartments