11 pounds of pot seized from Salisbury woman | Crime
SALISBURY - 11 pounds of marijuana were found in the home of a Salisbury woman, according to the Rowan Sheriff's Office.
On Thursday the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office Special Investigations Unit and Concord Police Vice Units executed a search warrant at 726 Park Avenue, Salisbury.
This search was the result of an investigation involving 42 year old Nicole Sharmane Crawford of 402 N. Yadkin Ave. Spencer and of 726 Park Avenue, Salisbury being involved in the sell of marijuana in Salisbury and Concord.
Investigators arrested Crawford at the Park Avenue residence and charged her with (F) Trafficking in Marijuana, (F) PWITSD Marijuana, (F) Maintaining a Dwelling to Keep, Store, and Sell Marijuana, and (M) Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Crawford was placed in jail under a $25,000 secured bond.
Top Concord Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Investigators honored after elementary teacher busted, convicted in child porn ring
- Woman convicted on drug charges from 2011 case
- "Baker's Dozen" indicted on meth charges, more arrests likely
- "Music Millie": 80+-year-old woman teaching inmates in youth prison
- Man to be deported after serving time for sex offense
- A special contribution from Salisbury Police Chief Rory Collins
- NASCAR Truck Series trailer stolen from Rowan business park
- Police: Former foster parent charged with sex crimes against kids
- "I know that guy!" Man caught after victim takes his picture and lets sheriff give to media
- Wanted man now faces charges for guns, drugs at Lakewood Apartments