Dancer charged with car breakins, authorities say | Crime
CONCORD - A dancer at a strip club was charged with breaking and entering after a woman was spotted by police entering several parked cars in Concord, authorities said.
The incident happened on Tuesday at around 2 pm at the Cabarrus County public parking lot, located at 77 Union Street South, Concord, Cabarrus County sheriff officials said.
A witness in the parking lot notified courthouse security about the incident. Security officials called authorities.
More News (story continues below)
- Boy, 5, dropped off school bus along highway - a mile from home
- Dad assaults principal at high school open house, report says
- Nude man involved in gunfight at church
- Rare two-headed snake hatched
- Minister charged with running illegal medical clinic and fondling boy
It is unclear what the suspect was looking for in the cars – or if the cars were damaged.
Natasha Marie Chafin, 21, of Mooresville, who was listed as a “dancer” at Leather and Lace, was charged with breaking and entering, sheriff’s officials said.
The police report on the incident does not say which Leather and Lace club Chafin works at.
Top Concord Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Investigators honored after elementary teacher busted, convicted in child porn ring
- Woman convicted on drug charges from 2011 case
- "Baker's Dozen" indicted on meth charges, more arrests likely
- "Music Millie": 80+-year-old woman teaching inmates in youth prison
- Man to be deported after serving time for sex offense
- A special contribution from Salisbury Police Chief Rory Collins
- NASCAR Truck Series trailer stolen from Rowan business park
- Police: Former foster parent charged with sex crimes against kids
- "I know that guy!" Man caught after victim takes his picture and lets sheriff give to media
- Wanted man now faces charges for guns, drugs at Lakewood Apartments